Multiplication of 2D drawing files

For example, for a special machine of my invention.

1. I model the whole machine in a single folder.

2. I divide the whole into subsets, which I call GR01, GR02… GR10.

3. For each group, I make a series of 2D plans

4. All these plans are numbered like this, GR01a1, GR01a2. GR02a1, GR02a2. GR10a1, GR10a2, etc.

5. These groups correspond to complex subassemblies, for example GR01 is a machine up and down system, GR02 is the upper part of the machine chassis, GR03 is the machine slide. …

6. The first problem is that the 2D drawings of each group are all mixed in the display of drawing names.

7. The second problem is that if I hide a group, the drawings of that group are always visible in the drawing list, which makes it difficult to find a specific drawing, even if the header of its name includes the name of the group to which it belongs. I have to scroll through the entire list.

8. My request: when I hide a group, that all the drawings of this group are also hidden, so that only the drawings of the visible group are actually accessible.

9. Advantage: no longer having to create an independent folder per group to be able to manage drawings more easily.

10. Advantage: Greater fluidity in work, considerable time saving for the studies of machines and special tools, as is currently my case.

11. Advantage: rid the office of many files that will no longer need to be.

Thank you for not answering my question. Your message exchange system is not convenient to use, so when you get there, an answer would be welcome.

This reflection does not call into question the quality of your development work, but all the same. Our participation in the debates is time-consuming, and needs to be taken into account.