New Material Request - Printed PLA?

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

This is a Request for anew material - Printed PLA or other 3D printed material texture

I am sure you get lots of materials requests. Apologies if you have seen this before, but I have searched for PLA and other similar materials requests and not fond it. I know that you have ABS but the texture is not the same additive printed materials which ahem a light madness due to their layers structure.

I am a sculptor and us this software to play with 3d printed sculptures from drawings. It would be great to be able to add a semi textured PLA material to see how they look with the usual layering.
Pantone colours or other options for colour control would be fantastic as well but that is another matter.

Many thanks

David

6 Likes

I’m also still needing more Archi And Interiro materials. Modeling is the best but it’s embarrassing saying sorry that materials are all wrong cos Shapr3d doesn’t have.

It’s probably best for everyone that you allow us to add our own material jpgs to the surfaces that at least I won’t need to complain every time I finish a model that’s materially lacking.

PLEASE give a bit of attention to your Interior design and architectural users.

(Actually it’s a crime you still don’t have brass, engineeriners and product guys use bras loads)