Parts of sketches not projecting correctly

See some screen shots to try an explain. I have been struggling with this drawing and could not work out why I am not getting sketches to project and why parts of my drawings are not lining up.
I have also noticed that the red dot is lags a lot and sometimes it stays on the screen, the only way I can get rid of it is to switch off the iPad, this is really frustrating, some help would be greatly appreciated.

You may have too much on that sketch. I find it causes lag when I have loads of items on one sketch.

Thank you for the input, that may help, but it is quite a small one item I am working with.
I would really like somebody to help and explain the projection issue. Why will that closed shape not project as a closed shape?
I think that there is some glitches in the projection field, as it would seem when you project onto a plane that the projected image is not always 100% on that plane.

I have come across this problem from time to time. My workaround was to hide the source sketch, select the destination sketch and locate the problem area. Here I created a dummy situation to illustrate the workaround.

Hello,
Could you please create a support ticket and add the version of the app you are using and upload the Workspace you are working on?

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

That will help us to reproduce the issue and know what is the problem exactly.
Thanks