Re-add the option to delete sketches

As the title says. Re-add the option to delete sketches instead of making me manually hide each and every one of them or using a folder for the sketches. Those are work-arounds that were not needed before. I don’t understand why this was implemented or why we don’t have a choice in this matter (toggle on/off).

You can get rid of sketches by collapsing parametric history and selecting the option to delete sketches.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea what you just said. What is the parametric history and how do you then delete the sketches?

And: why is it this difficult to do? Why not just revert to ‘hey, I can delete this sketch now that I’m done with it’ as it was before? I don’t get the idea behind this change; why create a problem where before there was none?

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 6.16.42 PM

1 Like

Thank you for the elaboration. However, does this mean that I effectively lose the whole history from before this point? If that is so, then this is not an improvement compared to simply being able to delete sketches?

Parametric history and sketches go hand in hand now. If you want to keep history and not see sketches, you’ll have to hide them. The easiest way to do that is to copy them into a folder and then you can hide them all simply by hiding the folder.