Repeat last action

Just had a thought of something that would speed up workflow - repeat last action feature. If you create an object and want to chamfer all of the edges. Chamfer the first edge as normal eg drag it out and type in a value. Then just click on the next edge and it repeats the chamfer on that edge at the same value - still have option to type in a different value. You then just go round the object tapping on edges to get all of the chamfers done really quickly. What do you think?

2 Likes

Probably next week we will implement multiple edge selection, that will allow you to apply multiple fillets/chamfers on a shape. How does that sound?

2 Likes

That would be just great - will speed things us a lot

Sorry for the necro-post, but I’m currently facing this issue with tiling. I’m translating a copy of a body from one vertex to another on the same body, creating a tiling. Full scripting support might be too big an ask, but I think “repeat last action” is reasonable and would add a lot of value.

Also, I thought of Linear Patterns, but the dialogue requires me to input an approximate number, rather than being able to copy exact values from a sketch/edge length.