Rotate ISO view in 2D drawing?

Hello everyone I hope you’re all well. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m new to the app but I’m having a hard time finding anything online in regards to my issue. I created a 2d drawing from a 3d model on the ipad app, and I got this:

I wanted to get the same type of 2d drawing except from a REAR perspective iso. I was only able to do it by exporting the project, making a new project, rotating the model 180 degrees and then making a 2d drawing from that, which gave me what I was looking for shown in the following photo:

My question is, is there a better way to get this view in 2d drawing without doing what I did?
Thank you and I apologize if this has been covered in another post, I couldn’t seem to find it.

Hi,

Today the best solution is what you did, rotating the model and then recreate the Drawing. However, this is already a missing piece that is on our current roadmap. Sometime during the Autumn we are planning to add an option to add custom front views by selecting the face on the model when defining the base view of the Drawing. This will allow you to define the Drawing views with a lot more flexibility and without the need to think about this during modeling.

2 Likes