Shapr3d Basic Number of Projects

This may be a dumb question, but I know that Shapr3d Basic says that you only have the ability to save 2 projects. Say you make something to 3d print, and you export it as an STL and everything is good. Can you delete that Project from Shapr3d and still have 2 projects to be able to save, or can you only save 2 projects lifetime max and then you can’t save anything anymore?

Right now I have a year of the pro, and I am loving it, but I’m afraid that next year, I might not be able to afford the pro subscription and will have to go to the Basic, and so I want to know what I will and won’t be able to do in Basic that I can do right now in Pro.

Hi,

short answer is yes, if you delete a project, you can create a new one.
But with the Basic subscription, you will loose the high resolution STL output, and probably the ability to 3D print your model with enough details.

Here is an exemple of the difference between Basic and Pro STL generation:

I suggest that you export one of your existing models in STL in low resolution to have an idea of what you would get with the Basic option.

Thank you. I see where the resolution is not as good. Well, hopefully I will be able to keep my pro subscription so it won’t be a problem. I just do this for fun and for a hobby anyway, but I definitely prefer the higher resolution.