Shapr3D executeable file for windows 11

Does anyone know where I can find the executeable file for Shapr3D so that i can add it as a desktop Icon via shortcuts? I havent been able to find it and i dont want to add it to my Taskbar/dont want to search for it in start all the time. Or is there another way to add the icon on the Desktop (on windows 11)?

You could follow these steps to do that:

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/create-desktop-shortcut-of-microsoft-store-apps-in-windows-11.6408/

It’s indeed weirdly difficult to do that, I don’t really understand why Microsoft made it so complex, but we have no way of affecting it as an app creator :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe I’m missing something, but I can press down on any icon in the start menu and drag it to the lower right hand corner where the desktop shortcut is, and then just drop it on the desktop. I’m running Windows 10, but I would think it would work the same way in 11.

1 Like

Hello there. Update on my situation.
I thougt drag and dropping the apps from the start menu is not possible… turns out you have to go to the all apps tab to do that. I dont understand why and i wish this wouldnt be that unintuitive. If they just would let us drag and drop apps from everywhere in the start menu… (like seach)
Thanks for the help!