Shapr3d watermark on embedded code

Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Provide as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or screen recordings. For screen recording, we recommend using Loom (loom.com), an easy-to-use screen recording tool that works on Windows, iPadOS, and macOS. Loom videos can be easily embedded on the forum simply by pasting their URL. Topics without detailed information will be automatically closed. For subscription, billing, and licensing-related issues please open a support ticket using the link below. Please contribute to the community with meaningful, high-quality posts, and always use a respectful tone.

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have a pro account and I am really interested in using the embed link for my models. The only issue I see is a shapr3d watermark in the web viewer, How can I remove this so that I can actually embed my model on our site.

Thank you

2 Likes

That’s a very reasonable request. I’d also like to see the logo removed

1 Like

Not often, but with some project, I it is imperative to have a neutral, clean, professional presentation. Screen dumps or renders work fine but when it comes to utilize the extremely powerful representation by link or embedded HTML it fails.

Recall those services with free fax? Where all your outgoing faxed pages where filled with ads. No serious company would communicate through those services. Or free web servers where one third of you companies home page are ads. Or using gmail for company mail…

Unfortunately that is the impression given to clients if using the available ‘share’ in Shapr3D.

I looked at some other services like Sketchfab, it is a steep $948.00 per year but maybe the only option as USDZ is focused on VRML and limited to iOS. Not taken in to account other much too complicated schemes to embed 3D in HTML.

The problem that this feature will solve:

When needed, keep a professional look.

Consider adding screenshots and as many details as possible, to help the Shapr3D team and the community understand why you need this feature. Describing your workflow helps us building the right feature.

USDZ, Sketchfab and Shapr simple page (for me to compare /test) dmz
(I may need to [figure out how to] resize Sketchfab in the premium account)

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?

Indeed. In certain cases we can not utilize the full potential of Shapr3D.

Primarily the embedded project would need to be completely clean and neutral (not even a filename). And AR offered only optional.
Of course, to be able to send a neutral link in an email would also increase the usefulness of sharing.

Imho, if the ads and links et al become optional (opt out) in Pro or Enterprise ‘sharing’ I believe most those user would be fine as is and thus promote Shapr3D.

I do understand that it is important to push for Shapr3D, but is seems as a mouth point if that instead blocks us from showing clients/investors the simulation (with the following questions; what did you use?! :slight_smile:

/BK