Embed 3D Visualized Model... Any way to remove Shapr3D branding?

I love the visualizations and especially the augmented reality versions that I can share with clients and host online. But obviously, my clients will have no interest in checking out 3D modeling software.

Just wondering if the visualization can be embedded without the Shapr3D logo and the “Try Shapr3D” button. Thanks in advance.

I’d recommend exporting a gltf file from Shapr3D and using threejs to embed that file.

Thanks Istvan! I appreciate it. And when it comes to fellow designers/manufacurers, I happily recommend your software. I just didn’t see a need to have the branding present when I’m showing models to clients. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Istvan. If you can help me one more time… I have tried hosting .glb’s with Threejs and I also saw Modelviewer.dev recommended. I tried both.

When I work with these, I basically just get a black box. Of course, I could be doing something completely wrong within the hosting software, but I thought that I’d check on something…

Are there specific export options that I should use or avoid when exporting my .glb out of Shapr3D? Of course, you are already aware of the options, but I’ll attach a screenshot for quick reference. Just curious if you would adjust any of these options for the .glb’s to work best with the hosting software.

Thanks in advance.