Shapr3D Webviewer

Which format did you check?

There is no limit on file size.

Ah ok. I will try without textures.

ā€œWhich formatā€? I just tried to create a link but it just got stuck on trying to create a link. Should I be trying to export instead?

I mean, how did you measure the 17mb file size?

If you are on iPad, it is also possible depending on the device to run out of available memory during the export.

With regard to the file size I exported a .shapr file and checking in the File app on iPad (I am iPad only).

I had wondered about the memory as Iā€™m on a previous generation iPad. Hoping to upgrade to one of the newer versions soon. Which hopefully will help.

Thanks again for your advise.

The .shapr file size has no relation to the Webviewer, as we are exporting a different format to the Web. The ones needed for the Webviewer are usually at least a magnitude larger, due to the textures.

Ok, Iā€™ve managed to create a link for a non textured model of a house, but as you suggest, the textured version just got stuck with the ā€˜creating linkā€™ spinning wheel.

Hopefully this will change in the future as it would be impractical working on 2 versions of the same model, one textured and one not.

Also, is there a way of cancelling the process (of creating a link) without having to quit the app?

Thanks

Currently there is no way to interrupt the export process.

Liebe Leute und liebes Sharp3D-Team.
Da habt ihr wirklich wieder etwas grossartiges realisiert. Dieser 3D-Viewer ist der Hammer.
Herzlichen Dank.
Robert

Hier habe ich auch einen Versuch damit gemacht, einfach toll.

3 Likes

Very nice work :+1: