Solved - Aligning objects - Yet again!

Hi, I am registered as a beta tester, am I going to be informed of the next release ? I am currently using the beta version, should I switch back to the regular one ?
Also, how can I send files from the beta to the regular version?
Cheers.

First time Iā€™ve ever looked something up on a form and found my words expressed more succinctly. I believe I just wasted a lot of money on this application. A simple feature like The automation of a parts list with dimensions seems crucial for an application that cost as much as this one does. Based on this one omission I would recommend that a person with limited funds not purchase this application. Without this functionality it is basically useless in my opinion. Iā€™m going to need a minimum of two applications to successfully build anything successfully, without having to do additional drawing with pen and paper. Doing this in my opinion will only create potential errors in math. How can you create a program and with a good conscience charge what you do with this feature being omitted.

1 Like

Your judgement of a ā€œsimple featureā€ and overall wants/needs seems pretty far out to me. This is a 3D modelerā€¦

Best,

Tommy

3 Likes