Sort/Order History List

The ability to reverse the history list would be nice. I find myself having to scroll often to edit the last performed action if I need to adjust it right after. Just being able to reverse the order of the list would be a time saver.

The Items list currently works in this reversed order of creation, causing the latest thing(sketch, body) to be on top, having the ability to make the history list consistent with that functionality would be fantastic.

Not sure how useful a sort would be, but put it in title just because. Mainly just being able to list History two ways. Ascending or Descending.

4 Likes

And maybe include a search filter atop the history list that can narrow down the actions performed on the existing object by selecting either the item that exists by name or the name of the common action applied on all existing items.

Maybe I don’t understand the suggestion, but this is how it works now.

We will implement many improvements for the feature tree navigation, however reversing the order will not be possible, as the order of the list is important, and reversing it would be confusing.

that can narrow down the actions performed on the existing object by selecting

Let me rephrase that sentence. That part of the sentence was meant to explain what the search filter suggestion is meant to do. I see that I probably could’ve omitted this part of the sentence and replaced it with “that can allow you to” as it was unnecessary to type that.

1 Like