Tests of the latest parametric version

I see that the latest version of parametric modeling brings very interesting history management tools for me. Rename the history elements, and have direct access to the history just by selecting a chamfer, radius or face on the model is very interesting. The use of the pattern tool is a little more complicated, I solved the problem by using the rotatioin tool and displacement of the solid. Then it is enough to modify any solid of the group, to modify them all. Below, the test model I tested with the new version.

Continue to produce us such powerful tools.
Alain

4 Likes

Bonjour,
Depuis ce matin, je ne peu plus ouvrir ce fichier. Pourtant, sa construction avait l’air conforme, puisque hier j’ai réussi à retravailler dessus sans problème. Est-ce un problème du à la dernière version ?
Ce n’est pas très grâve, c’est un fichier test que je reconstruirai. Mais si aucun fichier ne s’ouvre dans cette versioin béta, c’est plus gênant. Je vais faire d’autres tests.
Bien cordialement,
Alain

Hi @alainblanck, which version of the beta are you currently using? Also do you see an “incompatible” message on the design in your list of designs and it does not open at all or it does open just shows up differently?

Il ne s’ouvre pas du tout, et aucun message ne s’affiche. Quand j’ai créé ce fichier, aucun message d’incompatibilité n’est apparu, ni dans l’hiostorique, ni ailleur.
Je suis désolé, mais je n’ai pas accès ce matin au traducteur, c’est pourquoi j’écris en français.
Bien cordialement,
Alain

No worries, I hope I understand it well enough. Which version of the beta are you using?

utilise la dernière version.

Je viens de faire un nouveau test en créant un autre fichier. Voir photo jointe. Il se ferme et s’ouvre normalement sans problème. Le premier fichier, avec les mêmes outils de construction, ne s’ouvre toujours pas. C’est la première photo jointe dans mon premier message.
Sinon, la dernière version est vraiment fantastique.

Bien cordialement,
Alain

For the use of certain tools this page is displayed on the screen since I use the parametric BETA versions. is this normal? Is there a limitation on using the BETA version?
Kind regards,
Alain

Hi Alain,

There is no restriction like this. Are you logged in to the beta with the same account you are using the regular version of Shapr3D with?

Hello Peter,

I had a lot of trouble registering for the BETA tests, and I had to do something stupid during the installation. But I can use the parametric on a file, and while waiting to have the final version of Shapr3D + the parameters, it suits me perfectly.

On the other hand, congratulations on the installation of the files for the projects. We save a considerable amount of time thanks to them. Less research, and less stress.
Alain