Toggle isolation keyboard shortcut

The problem that this feature will solve:

It would be very helpful to have a keyboard shortcut to toggle isolation on and off. I use this feature constantly. I thought I could accomplish this with the new keyboard shortcuts customization, but when I try to set the same keyboard shortcut for both Isolate Selection and Exit Isolation, it removes the first one.

This brings up a separate feature request for the keyboard shortcuts UI: if you’re going to disallow setting the same key combo for multiple shortcuts, please pop up a confirmation dialog! I do not to silently erase another shortcut which I might not even know I’m overwriting.

And while we’re on the subject of keyboard shortcut toggles, I’d really like one for “make construction”, too. Even better if I can set it before drawing the line, so it’s immediately a construction line and I don’t have to then select it and toggle it.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:

Save a lot of time and mouse movements.

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?

It’s not a blocker and it’s not preventing me from doing anything, but it is making my work slower and more tedious than it needs to be.