What happened to the user interface?

Working in Windows app.
When double clicking on an body, it looks like the body is selected, however in the items view I see it is selected in a pale blue colour and I do not get the proper list of functions (booleans, align rotate etc) and there is no More option either.
I need to click on the body in the item list to get it completely selected, but then, if I do that to align the body, I need an extra step to identify the surface that needs to be aligned.

In general, I have the feeling that the user experience, which was great before, is deteriorating incrementally. I’m not happy with where this is going and have the feeling that I’m slowly losing control of what I want to do with S3D.

Can you share a screenshot or a recording?

Sure, here it is

To me it seems like only the faces are selected. The video starts with an existing selection, and I can’t see the clicks on the video, but are you double clicking on the body?

Yes 100% sure I’m double clicking the body.
And I think you are rright, behaviour is like surface is only selected, but that shouldn’t be

Can you try this with the latest version that was released today (5.660)?

Where in the windows version can I see the version that is being used?

Ok, thanks. I thought it updated today and it did. I am running 5.660.7190.0

Great to hear that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

OK, so this is a bug?

I assume it is a bug, but based on the video it’s hard to tell what happened. We’ve fixed a few issues in the last few weeks that could cause similar problems. Can you try restarting the app and/or your computer?

Restarting the system now. In the mean time, this new version, did you make improvements related to performance. Yesterday I had an unusable system, selecting an edge could take anywhere like 1-3 minutes, moving a body could take 5-10 minutes. Today I haven’t seen that happening. Also load time of the model seems much, much less than yesterday. I measured the load time yesterday and it was like 6 minutes before I could do anything. Today it is loading much quicker.
Ok, system restarted, Shapr3D restarted, model loaded, but same result. I will upload a new vid showing the steps. Notice that after double clicking the functions bar is showing the body manipulation functions very briefly and then it reverts to surface related functions

Can you share the design in .shapr format?

Here is the video

This is a very big design so I will see if this happens with simple designs too.

Would sharing work using the Share button at the top left and giving you the link?

No, we can’t access your data based on a share link. You’ll need to export it to .shapr format and share it with our support team, or directly with me.

OK, but it is 380MB so what do you propose to use for sharing? Btw, smaller designs do not show this behavior, so it may have to do with the design size.

Using google drive or any similar service would be perfect.

OK, there is a bit more I’m seeing now. All this happened when I was working in isolation mode on this small part. Isolation off and behavior is normal. Isolation on again and behavior is like shown in the video.