Windows release

When will this be available for Windows?

1 Like

Hi,

The Windows Visualization Beta will start soon, there will be a post about it here on the forum, the date of the public release will depend on the results and feedback we get from the Beta.

Hey @Barryd, we have just launched our Beta program to test Visualization for Windows.
To get an early peek, take our survey to get into our beta pool: Take Survey

Thank you. Submitted. Just a pointer. Your questions do not cater for private hobbiests such as myself.

Is this the correct link?
https://hs.shapr3d.com/e3t/Ctc/GE+113/cT5jV04/VWbBZp2vVGwHW5hCdRK8HvSZKW3kyKQV4MZj2DN48YKbt3q3npV1-WJV7CgQKvW76ftpV7PdP9dW35JBt51fyzxmW7nys3r6QdXbbW5YR5jy29cCYyW3M5l7X1Vwb6yW4r06NX4vpd1PN3V1q2RfympSW1LZ4r98_R6fkW5mRWJY58RMb3W5VrS1t4CZwfzW27tZdB80JfVLW215DSJ21k9mBW7WYq7m7-cmMHW8qq3Jf1SS4ZqF3dGxqGfsH6VZ6zr-6HmvDNW6B_-2f38gHhXW84SgPz63yrn9W647wsG1k--N0W34QswH6T9H8gW8kcYZj844pXYW5C0HlJ7KDLDq3hXF1

I keep getting this message from Chrome:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The URL may be misspelled or the page you’re looking for is no longer available.

Please advise.

Hi,

This is definitely not a correct link, please use the one in the above post.

i was sent the same link the emails sent out after the survay are incorrect

I don’t understand. What above post?

I’ve tried the link supplied in the email I got regarding downloading the Beta, and it goes into the MS store but when I click GET, nothing happens. I’ve tried several times today but always the same null response. I’m going to reboot and try again but I’m not hopeful. Any other things I might try?

Seems like in some cases the Microsoft Store doesn’t play well with the redirection link, we are looking for a fix, stay tuned :crossed_fingers:

Do we need to go and reload the app from MS store?

If it worked for you, no, it will link to the same store page.

If you still experience problems installing the beta from the MS Store, please contact me by message and I will help you with any questions you may have.

Sebestyen, thanks so much! I was able to download and install it with no problems this morning. Thanks for your efforts in resolving this issue.

1 Like

OK thank you. I used the link and submitted the information. Does that mean I get the link automatically?

Hey Sebestyen i need your help getting the Beta to work from the MSStore .

thanks