WorkShop 40x40 Layout 1 Concept

Stand alone workshop concept for the 3 acre layout … I’ll add more shop tools / equipment to the concept as I doodle them … Some components have been imported from my Solidworks doodles opposed to creating them again (tool boxes) … this becomes my little library of doodled tools / equipment to be used in future projects … doodle once, use many times … a continual work in process, rarely is anything complete … never enough tools, equipment or space… :sunglasses:

Workshop floor plan 40ft x 40ft = 1,600 sq ft. … concept is to scale … I generally use a scale of 1 inch = 1 foot or .083 to 1 with larger visual projects…

An additional Work Area will be adjacent to the wall with the steps heading out … room size will be 45ft x 45ft = 2,025 sq ft. = 9 :thinking:

Shapr3D - Solidworks - Affinity Photo

Final Pic Rendered with Solidworks

Note: The snap shots from Shapr3D are absolutely fantastic!!! :+1:t2:

It’s been so long since I doodled something in Solidworks, I’ll need to learn how to use the program again!!! Good thing I still render with Solidworks here and there … Use it or lose it…:flushed:

5 Likes

Beautiful - thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You very much Daniel!!!:sunglasses:

Very nice! 3 acres is a lot. Where is this?

I recently moved to Wyoming and have a 50 x 50 ft. hangar. I need to do a similar design as yours, including 1 or 2 planes.

www.alpineairpark.comp

Thanks,

Tommy

1 Like

Thank You Tommy!!! No set location as yet … my daughter and son-in-law are looking in the Shasta, Ca area for 3 to 5 acres … Wyoming is a great place!!! Last I recall, you were in Southern, CA? The exodus continues out of California as the newbies move in!!! :joy:

I’ve certainly have found Shapr3D easy and effective in laying out floor plans and such … Congratulations on your move and enjoy designing your hangar!!! It’s endless rewarding fun for sure!!!

Fantastic job, lots of detail, what was the last image rendered in?

1 Like

Thank You!!! The last image is rendered in Solidworks…

Very nice sir

1 Like

Thank You Jonnie!!! :sunglasses: