Beta?

How do I download the beta? I received an email stating my Invite was sent through TestFlight

See the instructions in the “What to test” section of the TestFlight app?!

No, TestFlight just asks for a redeem code and that’s all I see

Sent you an email and a resent the invite. Let me know if it works :slight_smile:

Got it now thanks

1 Like

Hi I have the same problem

Hi!
I received a mail about Beta testing and when I press the button yes I got a thanks and nothing more happens. Is that right?

Sincerely Eric

1 Like

Hello… when I press the button on the email, I only see this and nothing happens.Captura de pantalla 2020-04-19 a las 13.10.06

I would like to use your Beta version, thank you.

1 Like

Same just thx for me

And any return

Sorry I made several posts but as I’m new to the forum I could only post one image at a time.

@JimWatL, @Mopar71, @AlbNiVi
Thanks for confirming you are interested in the beta. I will make sure you are all added to the next batch. We will add you, and everyone else who expressed interest, to the beta at the start of the week, after which you will receive installation instructions.

2 Likes

Thx a lot👌 I can’t wait.

Thank you!

I have the app, but does the beta version have the scanner? I would love to try the scanner as a beta tester on my iPad Pro 2020

@Tech4mathed not at the moment, but we will be keeping the community posted when there is progress to share on that.

I’d love to be part of this beta as well please.

I will make sure you are added @andrew

I’m very interested to be a beta tester. Please addme:)

1 Like

Hello! I would like to join the beta testing group, also if possible.
Thank you

1 Like