Beta?

Dear Seb.
Why beta version is not a Pro one?. That’s the only way to rest really all the features.
If beta is going to expire in 70 days…why not a full version?.
Regards.

1 Like

I need TestFlight Reedem Code for testing the Beta version. Can you send it to me Seb?

@DrX Hi, I found it in the Shapr3D forums, in the category Beta Feedback:

Beta Feedback -> Getting started as a Shapr3D beta tester

Hi, as far as I know, all beta apps have an expiry date. I’m beta tester of another app and it happens the same. It means that you cannot be using that beta version forever, I guess.

Cheers,

Hi Oscar.
For sure, I’m agree with expiration date, but then, why not full version instead the simple one?.
You can try the pro version for 14 days, why not pro version for beta testers during the whole period of the test?
Regards

Also, should not replace the current stable Shapr3D app.

Well, I did not install the beta yet, so I thought it was the very same version. I tried to install it but it wanted to replace my stable version and I don’t want that, so I’m waiting for a posible solution to let both versions live together.

1 Like

I have waiting to pull the trigger on the new iPad, i could put the beta on the old one for now. maybe this is an excuse is it worth it over my 2 year old one

Hello and welcome!
If it’s within your budget, why not. I would buy a new iPad Pro, but I just purchased the one I have now, a few months ago and it doesn’t make sense for me to purchase the newer one to beta test.

Also, the fact that it’s not the Pro version for us subscribers, I don’t know if it will still have limitations to previous drawings from the stable release.

Hi,where does I get the code to download the beta version I already have TestFlight installed?

They said in a week or two it will implement

I already installed Beta version but I can use only as free user. I cannot test pro features. I need a code to activate pro version on TestFlight App.

2 Likes

Hello, could I please be added to the beta?

Um I’ve signed up and installed Beta and now all of my models are locked out. Ive signed in to my account which has Pro and tried to restore purchases and it says I don’t have Pro… good thing I don’t need any of those client models immediately…

1 Like

Hello,

Can you please share, How do you install it?

Envoyé de mon iPad

Did you manage to solve the problem? I have same problem.
Being a beta tester means trying everything I think :thinking:. It’s a shame, I don’t see the point of being a beta tester, because of the accumulation of bugs and crashes, more than 4 on a 6h00 session. :triumph::disappointed_relieved:

I was about to go ahead and install the beta, but after reading your post, you’ve confirmed my thoughts in my post above.

Hi.
That’s the same I said…why the beta version is a basic one instead the pro?.
That way it’s impossible to do a good test!