Scale only along x, y, or z?

Hi @BerenV , currently non-uniform scaling is scheduled for the second quarter of the year. We can’t wait to ship it.

12 Likes

Awesome, thank you for the specific update! I will look forward to it.

Thanks for taking the feedback. This will be very useful when remixing someone else’s model to fit my needs. I regularly get models off printables.com that are almost what I need, which happened today. Uniform scaling almost gets me what I need, but not quite. If I could finish off scaling in just z, I would be super happy

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this feature. It will make my life so much easier.

2 Likes

It’s very close!

5 Likes

Don’t know if another vote would matter, but I would certainly love to see this feature added…

I am trying to use Shapr3D for sizing cosplay pieces, and often, you have to scale in a single axis to get the models to fit the person wearing the costume.

FWIW, I think cosplay is a huge untapped area of potential for Shapr3D. Most folks are using a Windows-only application called ArmorSmith, but I think Shapr3D could blow it out of the water if some of these features were added.

Thanks for your consideration!

Sean

1 Like

Is this in the BETA? Can it be? Would love to be able to scale in x,y but keep z constant on a project at the moment

This works in new release! Thanks!,

5 Likes

Just trying the non uniform scaling on the 5.180, looks great :star_struck:
Nice UI, well done, clean and easy to use :clap:
Thanks!

4 Likes

Really appreciate this feature —- I use it regularly and works ‘just right’ / intuitively!

1 Like