2024 tutorials using History feature

I am relatively new to Sharp 3D and trying to follow 2024 tutorial. Presenter is possibly using a Mac and, more importantly, using the History feature that is not Live yet. When can I expect this feature to go Live so that I can do the tutorials?
Dave’s

You forget to tell what platform you’re using. Because under mac it’s more or less in release already. I just downloaded mine from website.

I am on IPad Pro

We have rolled it out to new users already. In a few weeks it will be available for everyone.

2 Likes

Both my Mac and IPad versions are 5.562- I assume History will be available on both platforms with next upgrade release.

I just updated to the non Beta version which is 5.570 on iPad Pro.

I see that the upgrade description says…
Improved: Get a tidier display when browsing through selection-based results in History with multiple unrelated steps now collapsed inside a single new “Unrelated” label.

So that’s really exciting. I still don’t see a History button inside the non-beta version, but if I there’s a way to toggle it on, I’d start using it now.
If not, I’m eagerly anticipating the release of parametric functionality of the non-beta, in the coming weeks.