Finnaly a resin printing slicer app for the ipad
Looks like a great app.
I tried searching for it in the app store to see what the subscription cost is but couldn’t find it.
The cost seems fairly reasonable
It’s definitely have some kinks and bugs to iron out, but it’s definitely a good start.
I found this slicer (FDM 3D Printers). I’m still testing its capabilities, but it looks pretty good.
I only got alternative 4 and 6 on my iPad at first.
Here is the complete list
App Store Preview
- Flexibility 1,99 лв [7 days]
- Great Choice 5,99 лв [1 month]
- Choice of the Independent 194,99 лв [3 month]
- Being a Business Angle 1 999,99 лв [7 days]
- 3D Expert’s Choice 57,99 лв [1 year]
- Students Only 1,99 лв [1 year]
probably Bulgarian Lev (BGN), 1US$ = 1.845
I would go for #5 $32.50/y (all equal functionality?)
Looks more reasonable.
I use Kiri:Moto which can be used on the iPad. CNC slicing doesn’t work, but the FDM and resin profiles seem to work okay.