Any suggestions on exporting from Shapr3d into a format that would allow me to use an interactive 3d View in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint itself doesn’t support “interactive 3D view” formats.
The best thing you can do is to record a video in Shapr3D with iOS 11 where you view (rotate, zoom) the model.
This is what you should do:
- You start the screen recording on your iPad Pro. (only works with iOS 11, not with iOS 10)
- Rotate the model, zoom in and zoom out. Do the “interaction”.
- Stop the recording. This will create a video of what you did exactly in the Shapr3D app.
- Use this video in Powerpoint. Embed it or upload to youtube and use that link.
- When you get to this slide in the presentation, the video will autoplay.
Would this be a good solution for your usecase?
I’ll give that a try. Thanks!
Great, let us know if it works / need more help.