5.20 - Small but mighty bug fixes

Hi everyone :rocket:

Good things do come in small packages. Like this update stuffed with all the tidbits that guarantee Shapr3D will be in tip-top shape. Download the app now via App Store or Shapr3D’s website and get a taste of state-of-the-art CAD:

• Fixed: We did a little makeover so you’ll have an easier time reading the on-screen text and navigating the app. And if you’re using iPadOS 15, you’ll have a smoother UX.

• Fixed: If you’re using the SpaceMouse with macOS Monterey, the Trim tool is back in working order. Plus, we got rid of lags that made modeling not so easy.

• Fixed: The Sweep tool sometimes refused to launch from the Tools menu, so we made sure the tool won’t misbehave anymore.

• Fixed: As a bonus, we sharpened up the backend so the app won’t be painfully slow anymore when you’re moving items in the Items manager.

4 Likes

Seems to be lots of hang and crash conditions on latest version, I can no longer use ‘share with’ on export, ny apple system prompts seem to cause the app to freeze. Submitted bugs, this is unusual to me for a Shapr update after 2 years, I haven’t really seen a buggy version.

1 Like

Mine is crashing a lot. Share With will work but only after a crash or two.