Crash of shapr3d everytime i try to open my project

Hello,

I work on Ipad Pro 12,9 inches (MTFL2NF/A) on IpadOS version 17.5.1.
My version of Shapr3d is 5.642.0.7078 #91f2f06c

Yesterday, I worked on my project but this morning everytime I click on my project, the application crashes after treatment operations.

I make an export of this project in shapr format and i managed to import it with success in shapr3d 5.642.0 (7078) on my Macos Sonoma 14.5

But I’m not used to work on my macos, and I work only on Shapr3d with my Ipad from the beginning.

I opened a request to shapr3d support for this issue. But meanwhile, if someone can help me, that will be great.

Thanks!

1 Like

For information, I have made this test:

• on my macos, i have imported the ipados export file and I have deleted all elements and all drawings inside it. Then
    I have created a basic cube and I have fusioned the historic.
    What is weird is that when I export this file, its size was still around 145 Mo

• I tried to import this new exported file (with only a basic cube) on my Ipad, and shapr3d have crashed again.

Same thing for me too, some cad file made and worked on shapr3D Mac OS make the iPad app crash when opening

I found a workaround and Shapr3d support performed the same thing :
Exporting in X_T format the project (from macOS Shapr3d)
Import this new X_T file on IpadOS and that works fine for me.

You will lose your drawings and textures in visualization.
I asked support how to prevent this kind of crash in the future and I’m still waiting for an answer.

1 Like