Add animation feature

It would be great to be able to do a simple fly-through animation.

I would like to be create a simple fly-through to show my clients a short video animation of the sign I’ve designed. It would be short, between 5 and 30 seconds. Export the animation as a mp4 or mov format.

I want to pick camera views and control path of the fly-through, and adjust the duration.

This would be helpful for both the design process and especially helpful for presentation purposes.

Thank you, I LOVE Shapr3D! I just started using it, and in just a few days I was able to use it for a real project and a presentation (signs and wayfinding project).

Tim Tait LLC

2 Likes

Go and have a look at Mental Canvas app, their simple intuitive animation is rudimentary but very effective, just pose the scene you want, take a snapshot, move to another scene then snapshot then play, you can adjust speed as well. Its exactly how I imagine Shapr3d could have animation. I may be wrong but it seems the easiest implementation of animation you can get.

1 Like

this animation took about 10-20 seconds to “program” with snapshots…I have to do these rudimentary drawings in mental canvas to get the animation of my idea to portray the projects, then show them the actual drawings in shapr3d……this is all in their free version

So wish this was in shapr3d #gamechanger

3 Likes