Another challenging shape for me

Hi everyone, I found this shape difficult for me to be accomplished… Help me again, perhaps @TigerMike please…thank you very much.
In my video, I did an approach with flat shape of base which actually is not flat

, but rounded.

4 Likes

Look good.
How do you record and get pen to show and pinch markes?

I recorded it with iPad Screen recording. To show pencil, Go to iPad setting…find Shapr3d app…then choose display pencil

Thank you will check it out

hey @Gusriwandi, what do you think about this workflow?

5 Likes

What settings do you use when recording? The native settings seem to take up way to much space when screen recording on my 2021 Ipad pro(since the max limit to upload on the forums is 10 mb).

1 Like

I just use whatever the default is, and then send the link from iCloud. Haven’t ever hit an issue, other than it disappears after awhile.

1 Like

I too do screen recording on my iPad Pro. I try to keep recordings to less than a minute. I then import the video into iMove and edit out the dead time. If need be I’ll speed up the playback a little. Then I export the video in resolutions like 360p or 540p so that they stay at or below 10mb.

1 Like

If I’m trimming only the beginning and end, I use the Edit function in Photos to trip each end. You can also crop the video using Edit.

1 Like

Thanks! Using Imovie to export with a lower resolution did the trick! Much appreciated

Nicely done @KPeter , thank you very much

1 Like

3 Likes

Excellent… Is the base shape of small piece at the corner is flat?

No, of course, after lifting, a slope cut to the shape is created from the top ’

1 Like