Area selection

How do you do a area selection on a ipad with a apple pencil, is that even possible.

I hope this is/will be possible with just the pencil. I don’t intend to use a keyboard and mouse. Shapr3D started off specifically designed to work with the pencil and iPad and was the whole reason I took it up (I also don’t use a Mac). I hope that pure pencil/iPad users won’t be forgotten.

Thanks
Simon

Thanks for the confirmation Istvan. Good to know. There’ll be lots of happy users across the board with this update.

Good work

1 Like

Area Selection window no longer appearing! I’m talking Windows. Works now - some sort of glitch as I’ve started using a second display! - Sorry!

But! Shapr3d also gets minimized on second monitor when clicking on Shapr3d help. Sort of an annoyance when using second display, maybe just the way windows works.

p.s. I hope you sorted out why Apple through App store sells your product but won’t release subscription payment until end of trial/grace period. They start charging me once trial period is due apparently.

Hi @Svenito, we are deviating from the original area selection thread a bit, but let me clarify that trial and grace period are two different things.

The trial is a two-week-long period that lets you try all the features of the selected pricing tier.
Grace period is also two-week long, but it is kind of patient time. It starts after the price of a subscription cannot be deducted, we let our users align their payment methods before the subscription is canceled automatically.

Payment is only possible after the trial to make sure everyone can Shapr3D before getting committed.

Thank you that sorts out the semantics out of this and I just was not sure what lingo you used around subscriptions. So I used both.

Now, I guess my Apple-ID payment is credited during grace period then, good. It was just annoying to see the red announcement of no payment.