Bug? Why can't i loft these shapes

identical sketches

and you can see it worked fine for those other shapes

app version 5.480.0.5860 #ebbee53e

ipad air 5th gen ios 16.6

it’s not letting me loft these identical shapes either :frowning:

wait suddenly the airfoil is lofting fine. once it gave me the error about vertices, so then i made the trailing edge a little less pointy and then lofting it gave me an error about being an invalid body, and then i tried doing the exact same thing again to take a picture of the new warning, but then it worked fine

i don’t need any help here just passing this along. feels like a bug but cant reproduce now

everything is lofting for me perfectly now. still confused as to why that first shape didn’t work ^^^^

Hello @stuartc23,
We are here to check what could be the cause here and in your other topic, just send us the Shapr3D designs in a support ticket by following the link below:

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@KPeter thanks for the quick response. i’ve since deleted those projects. no support needed, just wanted to share the behaviors

earlier i was wondering if there was something inherently wrong with trying to loft this shape in your system:

but i’ve since been able to loft nearly identical shapes just fine so i think it was just a temporary glitch