Cant update

Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Provide as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or screen recordings. For screen recording, we recommend using Loom (loom.com), an easy-to-use screen recording tool that works on Windows, iPadOS, and macOS. Loom videos can be easily embedded on the forum simply by pasting their URL. Topics without detailed information will be automatically closed. For subscription, billing, and licensing-related issues please open a support ticket using the link below. Please contribute to the community with meaningful, high-quality posts, and always use a respectful tone.

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just purchased a new windows 11 laptop lenovo yoga installed and used Shapr3D, now back at home on my desktop and wont open the file says it was done on a newer version of shapr, need to update it, but when i try i just get a windows store page saying “open” shapr and it does nothing.

which brings me back to the 1st image

just thought new laptop windows 11
desktop windows 10
will that stop me syncing

Hi,

To update, go to the Library page in the Microsoft Store, press the Get Updates button, and install them. Sadly MS Store doesn’t provide an update button on the product’s page.

That worked

Thanks yet again for wonderful support

1 Like