Center of build plate

I have a resin printer not a PLA printer and so I don’t have issues with nozzle alignment, but I was wondering how do I know what the center of the grid is so I can place my model, or does it automatically choose a midpoint depending on how far I build my model. If I have a 22 by 15 by 23 cm build area, how do I know if I am within that in the program, if it automatically chooses the center then I can just stay within those bounds, but if it is a predetermined center I don’t know where that is. I just want confirmation before I actually print and mess it up. Thank you for your time.

In a Shapr3D design, there is no absolute origin, so you can place the design wherever you want within the design space. You only need to concern yourself with the size and relative position of the components. Shapr will maintain those positions in an exported file.

Awesome thank you!

Just to add a bit, it’s still the best if you model close to the origin where the default axis meet eachother, since Visualization shadows are more accurate if you are closer to it.