Circles showing up weird sometimes?

Hello, I only started using the program a few hours ago so I’m very new to this, but not to CAD programs. My design is about 20mm in size, and therefore needs 2-3mm circles in the sketch. My problem is that the circles show up really oddly in this small of a size. It’s not just graphical issue either, I can barely click these pixelated messes. I really hope I’m just doing something wrong, thanks for the help in advance!

Here are the specs for my windows 11 computer just in case:
Intel i5-12500
24GB DDR-4 3200Mhz
Nvidia RTX 3050 4GB

Hi,

Could you please update the drivers for both the integrated Intel GPU, and the nVidia card? We mostly use the integrated one in the modelspace.

Could you also let us know how is your memory configuration? In most cases it’s not recommended to match different modules, and memory errors can lead to many strange problems, not just instability.

Also, could you open a support ticket, and attach the project in .shapr format which causes this issue?

Thank you!

Also, can I ask how to open a support ticket? I can’t seem to find it.

All of my drivers are up to date. I tried running Shapr3D on my integrated GPU as well, but no luck.
My memory configuration is 1x16gb & 1x8gb, but it never produced any problems before, and even passed memtest 86.
Another thing I noticed since, is that curves only show up like this in that very project, they work fine in others.

You can do so here: https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new, we are happy to investigate what is the specific issue with this project.