Circular pattern

Could you show me a more straight forward way to duplicate a 0.015 mm radius circle over another circle of 5.25 mm diameter for every 7.5 degree. I’ve attached the vid of my own solution.
Thanks

Hi! Your current solution seems to be the correct one. I would suggest that you select more than one circle, so you can copy multiple of them. This makes things much faster. Shapr3D currently has no circular pattern tool, but we definitely want to add one.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. The only remedy would be to draw 4 circles of radius 0.015 mm for 0, 90, 180, 270 degree and then select them then rotate 7.5 degree. I should do this 12 times instead of 48 one! Hope to receive an update for circular and linear pattern in more automatic status too! Of course, in the panel when setting for the degree there can be another button named “repeat” to repeat paste for “n” times. I don’t think it’s going to be a hard to do task.
Best

I vote for more scripting and automated tasks as well as dimension linking or referencing. That is what computers are for…

1 Like