Dimensions mirrored when exporting sketch

When i export a sketch with dimensions the dimension numbers are displayed as mirrored when I open the sketch. I have tried different tools for viewing to the export but they all display the text as mirrored? How can I avoid this? I have tried both dwg and dxg formats.

Hi, I just tested exporting a DWG file to Autocad and the dimensions aren’t mirrored.

To help our investigation please can you send us a screenshot of what you when you import the sketch file into a different CAD tool.

Thanks for your time and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

It says new users cant upload attachments.

Here’s a download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4pq5n4eda5pdlg/Mirrored.zip?dl=0

Hi, thanks for sending the screenshots as requested.

The issue is with the camera positioning before the export. I see that you export the sketch from the top view and hence the dimensions get mirrored.

Please double-tap on the view cube to return to 3d view mode and then export the sketch using this view mode. Let me know if this help :slight_smile:

Thanks but it didn’t help, but I finally solved it by deleting the plane I was projecting onto. I think I had added it using the bottom view, when adding it from a the top view the numbers are no longer mirrored. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s great to know you found a way to get around the issue :slight_smile: