Draft angle stand alone fonction

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

The problem that this feature will solve:

-Is it possible to add a draft angle feature that can be use directly on face in relation to a reference plane or face?

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:

-When you receive a model to build a mold with from a customer, most of the time you have to modify the model to make it usable in injection molding. draft angles are a huge feature to add from a straight wall 3d model.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?
-Sometime i can rotate straight wall to make something like a draft angle but it does not works if you have, let’s say, a box with radius that need to be conical(a straight radius become a cone when you draft it).

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?
-Yes it become a problem and i have to use my other program when this situation happen. i know we have this feature when we use the Extrude fonction but it add a draft angle to all extruded walls which i almost never use.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a necessity for us. We design without drafts and add them when nearing the manufacturing stage. Would be great to have a tool for this.