Need check draft angle and how to do draft angle

Hello,
When it have check draft angle and do draft angle?

@Jacky Maybe you better explain what your question is. I don’t think people understand what you are asking.

Have a look at Tutorials - Draft your angle | Shapr3D

I just took a look at that video. I don’t think that is actually how S3D works (video must be outdated). I usually select the face and “scale” it to produce a draft angle.

I also need help creating and checking draft angles. For the molds i’m making i consistently need to create a 15 degree draft angle for all the shapes and embossing. My process entails:

1. Draw the basic shape as two splines.
  2. Place the smaller spline at the height of the cookie and then loft them together to get the tapering looking correct.
  3. Extrude the embossing. (i should use the same steps on the embossing as the basic shape but that would require aligning sketches on top of the upper part of my bodies and a lot of busy work)

It would be great if i could just angle the edge of any extrusion in degrees on the fly or scale in mm somehow without it switching to scaling by percent which is another layer of obfuscation between me and clarity!

I’m also curious why i can only measure 3 point angles and not the degree of a taper between two edges…

Does anyone have any tips to make this process less challenging?