Error

Hello, I am a user who uses shapr3d in Korea. I was working on the iPad Pro 5th generation, and I had a lot of work to do, so I was trying to save a little bigger work (the “export” function), but suddenly the program turned off and turned it on again, and all the 100 or so tasks I worked on for a very long time disappeared without a trace. When I turned on the Shapr 3D program again, it was as if I had installed it for the first time. What the hell should I do? It’s no exaggeration to say that I risked my life on every 3D work piece, but it suddenly disappeared. This program has a function like “synchronize to another device,” but I have personally suffered personal information damage, so I turned it off a long time ago because I was reluctant to use the function. So all the recent work has disappeared… Everything is gone except for the very old, very short sync last year. It’s more important than my life. What should I do? I feel even more frustrated because I don’t know where to appeal because I’m a Korean user. I’m going crazy. I swear I didn’t touch anything. I just pressed “Export” and waited calmly, but the program suddenly turned off, and when I turned it on again, all over 100 3D works disappeared. All of those things were very important to me. I feel very wronged
I’m going crazy. It’s hard to stay sane…
How can we solve this problem? I paid for less money, what is this? It’s not free, it’s paid. But does it make sense that more than 100 works suddenly disappeared? It’s a ridiculous, ridiculous situation.
Please, please. Please let me know the solution.
(*I used a translator)

If I add a bit more
I’m adding the content because I think it’ll help solve it.
It’s a work that’s more precious than life, and I’ll never use my hands to make them
You have not deleted it. I just “sent” a large-capacity piece of work, waited very calmly, and suddenly the program turned off. When you run Shapr 3D again,
It’s like when I first installed Shapr 3D
All the work had disappeared.
I’m really going crazy…

This program has the ability to ‘synchronize with other devices’,
I personally suffered personal information damage a few years ago, so I was a little reluctant to use this function,
I’ve been turning it off since I used it for a while last year.
So, there are only a few of the very early works from last year
Even this is not being done properly.

Details of the problem occurrence are as follows.

1. (Originally, there were over 100 pieces of work.
    All of them were more important than life, because it was related to my work
  2. I’m going to “export” one of the pieces,
    I waited very calmly.
  3. Shapr 3D suddenly turned off.
  4. When I turned it on again, I didn’t have any 3D work left, as if I were running Shapr 3D for the first.

(+In addition, the very early 3D work that I did last year briefly using the ‘synchronize with other devices’ feature also didn’t open properly
Checked for immediate shutdown. You can’t even properly recall what was synchronized last year. There is a problem with the Shapr 3D program itself.)

Even though it’s a paid pro version,
All of a sudden, more than 100 pieces of work
without the user’s permission
I can’t believe he disappeared in one moment
It’s a shocking situation. It’s really hard for me to stay sane. They’re very important to my work
It’s a file.
Please, please solve it.

(All articles were translated using a translator)