Export file and share issue

I have been using Shapr3D for about 5 years now and it is truly a great 3D software. You are continues to evolve and upgrade and has been a great help to my business.
However, I have been feeling a little stressed lately.
For example, Export data → 3D Print → STL → Continue → Share → Freeze!!.. from iPad has not been improved long time.
Since I cannot transfer the data to my PC, I launch Shapre3D on MacOS, open the shared file and export the STL data. However, with the latest version, the data sharing does not work smoothly and I have to restart many times before I can finally share the data.
The basic operation is perfect and I use this software almost every day. Please take corrective action as soon as possible.

Thank you and regards,

H.Hammy

Hello,

I understand how frustrating technical issues can be, especially when they affect your workflow. It seems like you’re encountering a known issue with Shapr3D’s data sharing and export functionality. Here are a few steps that might help resolve the problem:

Reset Network Settings: Sometimes, resetting the network settings can resolve sharing issues. You can do this by going to Official Website Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPad > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Turn Off Siri Suggestions: Disabling Siri suggestions has been known to fix problems with the sharing function. Navigate to Settings > Siri & Search > Turn off Show When Sharing and then restart your iPad.

Update Shapr3D: Ensure that your Shapr3D app is up-to-date. An outdated app can often lead to stability issues.

Restart Devices: Simple restarts of your devices can sometimes clear up glitches that cause sharing problems.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, it may be beneficial to reach out to Shapr3D’s support team directly. They might have more specific solutions or updates regarding this problem. Additionally, keeping an eye on the Shapr3D Community forums can provide insights from other users who might have found workarounds.

I hope the information may helps you.

2024年4月11日(木) 0:02 Yvonne Rhodes via Shapr3D Community <notifications@shapr3d.discoursemail.com>: