Exporting to DWG for autocad

Hello everyone! I’m having the darnedest time exporting a body or the sketches of a body for a large piece of aluminum for fabrication.

The folks on the receiving end are using autocad and sketchup and I’m still fairly new to this world so my vernacular and technique aren’t quite polished.

What we’re working with is attached and what they’re after is a dwg or dxf but they aren’t liking the sheets those respective export options produce (at least in the possibly flawed way I’m exporting).

Thank you all in advance, love this software, the responsive team and helpful community, you guys all rock!

Hi! They are definitely looking for a flat pattern that is currently not possible to create in Shapr3D. It could be a workaround to split up the body into flat pieces, project those, and export them as a DXF/DWG. However, in this case, the bending radius and the amount of the bent material will not be calculated, the flat pattern will be quite inaccurate.

una posible forma seria implementar herramientas de tipo chapa metálica, por ejemplo para las curvaturas en solidos se generaría el solido desplegado por sus caras (introduciendo la constante K que deseas ( en caso de que posteriormente se fabrique por pliegues consecutivos ) y el radio de curvatura, )
Os adjunto un ejemplo de un trabajo.

Se me olvido decir que lo que consiste es en que tu dibujas tu solido de forma normal y luego poder generar esos despieces.

No es publicidad de SolidWorks.