Fighter Jet (rough design)

Hi everyone!
I‘m new here and wanted to learn how to use this application.
Inspired by the movie „Top Gun“ I decided to start with a fantasy fighter jet.

9 Likes

Wow!! :exploding_head: I wish I could do such 3d models.

2 Likes

Thanks Rohan!

1 Like

That’s great model :star_struck: . Did You use some reference photos for that, or blueprints?

You should try to render it with Cadmio app. It would look even better.

1 Like

Great work :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for the tip Spacjamen!
I will try it out.
This is what I used as my reference:

1 Like

Thank you! I will definitely create more work on Shapr3D!

2 Likes

The good ol’ F-5. I saw a lot of the trainer version of that aircraft (T-38) when I worked at Boeing in Wichita, KS, across from McConnell AFB.

1 Like

That’s amazing! It’s a fascinating aircraft! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Frankly speaking, I really don’t understand what is the reason for so many rave reviews? The model is absolutely not natural, the proportions are not observed, I generally keep quiet about the forms. My opinion is that this model is very weak from the point of view of the wow effect.

1 Like

@Antey85, that’s because your a genius and can reverse engineer from a daguerreotype taken in the dark.
:joy::joy:
I was looking closely at your last offering and realised you have the most exceptional eye for proportion. I know you don’t work from full drawings so that makes your work even more unreachable!

To explain the enthusiasm, @crash_override is a new guest and her first try at Shapr (which for most of us is a complete reversal in thinking) is actually displaying an unusual amount of talent in using the app. I think that’s what’s most impressive. And our innate hospitality covers the rest…
:grinning:

4 Likes

Nice work :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for the review Antey85! I will try to keep it more realistic next time and observe the proportions in more detail. Your work is really exceptionally detailed, I will try to learn from that.

Thank you milouchien! Shapr3D is a very nice application to use. Currently we have only online university due to the pandemic…so it’s really fun to create new things on this app and learn how shapes and proportions work! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you Robert!

2 Likes