First guide. How do you bring it up again?

As the title suggests. I got as far as a shape that looks like a whistle and then closed the tutorial. How do you re open it? Working on an iPad. Cheers ladies and gents

1 Like

Hello Waluigi, welcome to the Shapr3d community.
I do not completely understand your request, I apologize.
What tutorial will you like to reopen?
I’m guessing it’s the in-app tutorial video. If this is the case after you select a Tool a video icon(an inverted triangle enclosed in a square) appears at the bottom left corner of the editor. Tap on the video icon to replay the tutorial.
Here’s what the video icon looks like:
video_inapp
Let me know if you have any further questions, I would be glad to assist.

Many thanks for the reply.

I understand how to pull up the small tutorials. I’m keen to pull up the long tutorial that guides me how to make this model.

Just simplify things. I’d like to create the model in my attached photo by using the in App video tutorial which is a small window within the App.

Okay, I see. It’s the post-onboarding video which cannot be replayed but here’s the youtube link to the video:

Thanks, there’s no way I can bring up the video so it plays in App?
I guess I can use the iPad split screen function. Many thanks

1 Like

It’s not possible to replay the video within the application. I apologize for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

It’s possible to playback in-app from Learn content, but it only opens as a full screen video and you are not able to watch it while modeling. But with our next release (few days) it will be solved and you can continue watching it during modeling.

4 Likes

Many thanks guys.

Great App BTW!!

3 Likes

Has there been any changes so you can now watch a video tutorial whilst modelling?

yes, from 3.10 onwards you’re able to open the 2 long modeling videos (more coming) from the help menu in the upper left corner

Excellent! Thank you.

3.10 being which time zone? I’m in the UK

i meant the app version 3.10 :slight_smile: the newest one is 3.10.1 in the App Store

3 Likes

Hi! Newbie here but finished the first in-app video tutorial. Amazing! When I thought there couldn’t be a more easy going 3D app than Sketchup, I find Shapr3D. Thanks!

So now to my issue. The second in-app video tutorial: Trangle cap

Since it’s now 2020 Jan 1st (yes, I do this instead of having a hangover from last night NYE due to only two beers and no champagne :joy:) I wonder if I might have the latest version of the app but the video itself is referring to a slightly previous version of the app? Could that be the reason why some tools are not the same etc?

And maybe also why I at one point doesn’t understand why the object is not joined as group when I’m trying to trim the unnecessary items?

Happy new year!
Eddie

Hey Eddie,

Yes, some of the videos are a bit outdated, we will be updating them in 2020. The functionality didn’t change, some tools have been added, or renamed.

As for your problem, can you please add a photo here?

Ok great.

Yes I attach two screenshots here.

Hi eddy, this is quite strange, and the issues persists even after you try reloading the app?

Please can you send us the workspace via support@shapr3d.com. We will look into this and then get back to you Asap! Thanks!

Ok, I must export the workspace first?

Moreover, I rewinded and started from scratch and came around that part, even though still didn’t feel totally correct.

But then I bumped into next issue. The revolve feature only turn 180 degrees despite it is set to 360.

Eddie

Hi Eddie, it’s showing the internal section of the body as you have section view turned on.
Tap on Section view icon at the bottom of the workspace to see complete body

Oh ok I see.

Thanks!

På fre, jan. 3, 2020 vid 14:17, Nwandiogo Victor via Shapr3D forums shapr3d@discoursemail.com skrev:

1 Like