Glitch of the day

Infinite extruded circle appear out of nowhere when body is selected and rotated. What´s going on here?

Hey, thanks for uploading the video. Can you please send us some further info in a Support ticket?

You are nit selecting the cylinder, only the side of it, thus only the cylindrical surface is rotated, nit the entire body.

Ah, the good old even-though-I-clicked-twice-on-a-body-to-select-all-only-selected-one-side-of-it bug.

Thanks for solving it Istvan :slight_smile:

We’ve released a fix for this issue a few releases ago. Are you still experiencing it?

Sorry for my late reply. Yes, still experiencing it, I´m on the latest version.

Also when working on detailed files the app randomly close the file and starts to upload. And it takes FOREVER so I have many unnecessary forced breaks.

1 Like

same here the app keeps loading and another issue is when I try to export, it takes forever to load until I have to force restart app and all my changes disappear. Pay attention to the amount of lagging on this app after the history implementation and I’m using iPad M2. I’m extremely not happy with this app and I’m already learning fusion because can’t rely in something that’s not reliable, probably i won’t Renew my subscription and maybe revisit this appn after in 2 years if the development already got their things together because right now I’m paying to be beta tester

I gave up using it on the ipad and switched to mac

Unfortunately, but the main reason people enjoy this app is because of ipad use, if to use in Mac only I’ll stick to fusion that’s free

2 Likes