Why takes sooo long to do stuff now?

Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Provide as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or screen recordings. For screen recording, we recommend using Loom (loom.com), an easy-to-use screen recording tool that works on Windows, iPadOS, and macOS. Loom videos can be easily embedded on the forum simply by pasting their URL. Topics without detailed information will be automatically closed. For subscription, billing, and licensing-related issues please open a support ticket using the link below. Please contribute to the community with meaningful, high-quality posts, and always use a respectful tone.

I selected a flat surface, I wish it to match another flat surface using “replace face”. It is still “thinking about it” (spinning wheel) for hours now. If I instead try to extrude it to match, again, spinning wheel for ages. It’s not even that complex a model. Why is it taking so long (and not completing the task)? Also, if I want to extrude some face as a new body, I have to extrude it a little first before I can choose “new body” and seeing as it is just spinning wheel forever, I don’t get to choose this option.

Hey @andyroo77,

Could you please attach your workspace in .shapr format with a screenshot or recording to help us to investigate your issue? If the workspace is sensitive please open a support ticket and send that there.

TablettStand.shapr (2.5 MB)

On the assembled tablet stand I have inset the faces on the inside of each half of the stand. I wish to undo this by returning the inset faces to match the face surrounding the offset faces. This seems to take forever.
If you are not understanding, I can record my screen to demonstrate

Thanks for the workspace :slightly_smiling_face:, please share a screen recording as well :pray:
Could you also provide your app version and the configuration of your device?

Hi Daniel, attached is a screen recording showing the issue. I will assume the side that takes ages or doesn’t complete the task is due to the pattern on the other face.
I’m using an M1 iPad Pro 12”

Hi @andyroo77 and @H_Daniel

to help investigate,

I reproduce the bug on regular Shapr3D Version 5.571.0 (6622) on MacOS 12.5, Macbook Air M1,
but the problem seems to be solved on the latest beta version Version 5.580.0 (6669) on MacOS 12.5 and on iPad iOS 15.5.

Beta Version 5.580.0 (6669)

That is much quicker. I don’t like running beta apps though so will look forward to this improvement in the next full release. Thanks for your time.