We have a fresh new release available for testing with many important additions:
- New: This release comes with a complete refresh of the UI, including a much better integrated, native interface to interact with history steps. Look for the clock icon in the top-right corner to access it.
- New: Align is now available.
- New: Scale (both uniform and non-uniform) is now available.
- New: Rotate Around Axis is now available.
- New: Sketch constraint references lost due to design history changes are now visualized, making it easier to debug such failures.
- Improved: New faces generated from existing bodies now properly inherit the material assigned to the original body and these don’t get a default material anymore.
- Improved: Drawings are no longer lost when you import a design from the production version of Shapr3D.
If you are using TestFlight, it should update automatically. In other cases, you can download the upgraded packages from these links: