HI, I installed the software to try it but it crashes on startup

I have this problem, when it asks for my configuration, mouse and keyboard or pen and touch it just crashes, all the time. I would really like to try the software, is there anything I can do? im on windows.

Ouch, that sounds bad, sorry about that. As the crash happens so early we can’t really find you in our logs, so we’d need a bit more information to proceed. Could you please run the dxdiag tool and send me the results to peter.gyongyosi@shapr3d.com? It would help us debug the problem further.

1 Like

Hi Peter

I just sent you the results via a dropbox link. It says, “dxdiag results from plakatz” in the title. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Thanks, I got them, we are looking into it. At the first glance we noticed that you are running a fairly old Win 11 Insider Build that was known to have problems with Ryzen CPUs. It’s just a shot in the dark, but could you try running a full Windows Update and try again afterwards?

I did a fresh installation of the full version as soon as it came out, are you certain? Anyway, I’m going to update and try again, thank you!

This is my actual build pre update:

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎10/‎5/‎2021
OS build 22000.258
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.258.0

Updating windows seems to have resolved the issue. Great software, I loved it!

2 Likes

Oh, that’s great to hear. Do play around and let me know how you like the app!

1 Like