Hiding Thumbnails Designs on Shapr3D startup

Is there any way of hiding or only showing details of my Designs when going into Shapr3D at startup. Because sometimes it is necessary so that other customers do not see my designs that do not pertain to them or might need to be kept out of sight.

Thank you

This is a relevant question when projecting onto a screen during a presentation.

I currently open my customers project before arriving. When opening up, they only see their design. As long as I only have one customer design to show, it works well. But often, I want to “show off” some other projects, but this exposes some potentially competitive designs, or IP, albeit only a thumbnail sketch. But I have had customers say “Oohh, what’s that design”

Alternately, I have opened and closed several non-relevant designs, which fills the opening screen. After doing this once though, I’ll never do that again.

I would like to see a choice of how to view the designs. i.e.: by file name or date created, rather than recently opened.

Cheers

McD

I think this problem will mostly be solved by folders, and filters which both are being worked on.

1 Like

Sounds good, Thanks Laci