House remodel

Though I’m experienced with SketchUp and have done a lot of 3D printing of small parts, I had huge problems even starting with other tools like Blendr. I wasn’t willing to invest in a good modeling app because they all seemed so inscrutable, and I’m iPad-primary.

But the Shapr3D videos were so compelling I dove in and bought it—nine days ago. I had a project for a house remodel I had been sketching in OmniGraffle with a great struggle.

This is my second project, a few hours of work each evening for five or six days. It exceeds anything else I’ve done in 3D by 1000%, and it was a delight every minute. I don’t think I’ve ever had such a fast uptake on a new app.

5 Likes

Yep, similar experience for me. I saw the original Facebook ad, and thought it was too good to be true. That was more than a year ago. The improvements keep coming, and it is a joy to work with the Shapr3D team on solutions and improvements. The forum is also an outstanding group of users, new and seasoned. So happy you are enjoying it!

As in THE Chris Espinosa? Of Apple fame?!?

Woah, this is awesome. Definitely a good AR candidate :slight_smile:

Yes. Post must be at least 10 characters.

2 Likes