House remodel

Though I’m experienced with SketchUp and have done a lot of 3D printing of small parts, I had huge problems even starting with other tools like Blendr. I wasn’t willing to invest in a good modeling app because they all seemed so inscrutable, and I’m iPad-primary.

But the Shapr3D videos were so compelling I dove in and bought it—nine days ago. I had a project for a house remodel I had been sketching in OmniGraffle with a great struggle.

This is my second project, a few hours of work each evening for five or six days. It exceeds anything else I’ve done in 3D by 1000%, and it was a delight every minute. I don’t think I’ve ever had such a fast uptake on a new app.

8 Likes

Yep, similar experience for me. I saw the original Facebook ad, and thought it was too good to be true. That was more than a year ago. The improvements keep coming, and it is a joy to work with the Shapr3D team on solutions and improvements. The forum is also an outstanding group of users, new and seasoned. So happy you are enjoying it!

1 Like

As in THE Chris Espinosa? Of Apple fame?!?

Woah, this is awesome. Definitely a good AR candidate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Post must be at least 10 characters.

2 Likes