I just want to be remembered

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

The problem that this feature will solve:

I want to be remembered by the S3D. I find that too much time is spent making the same adjustments across the app. When using a tool I have to change the setting within the tool every time I use it instead of it remembering how it was used last. For example when using a boolean I have to choose keep tool body every time even though I pretty much always keep the tool body. (I know this is not the case for everyone.) Another major case of this is when creating drawings. I ALWAYS use ansi A and want a horizontal title box and 1/8th inch tolerances and I have to set it for EVERY SINGLE DRAWING. Sometimes I have a multitude of drawings I’m putting out to our team each day.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:

I would like to have tools and drawings settings and other user selected options to be the same as I left them the last time I used them. At a minimum these should be retained in each project if not across projects. Or give us some user defined defaults.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?

Improving this would greatly increase the speed of my workflow and reduce some of the aggravation I experience using this wonderful piece of software that I have enjoyed and shared with many people since the iPad only days all those years ago.