I thought it would run on both Mac and iPad?

I finally upgraded to Big Sur (hate it!) so I can use Shapr3D, but it acts like I didn’t pay $239 for the subscription. I thought if I purchased it on my iPad that I could also run it on my Mac? That was part of how I justified the price.

When I try to log in with my email address on the Mac version, it tells me my account is not valid. It never sends me a password reset when I request it. Is this the same log in for the forum?

And if not, I purchased the app on my iPad with my AppleID…but the Mac version doesn’t recognize the license. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks so much!

Hi @CurlyBee, it should run on both platforms with the same account for sure. Please note that your Apple ID may not be the same as your Shapr3D account you have the subscription attached to. Can you please check what email address you receive Shapr3D newsletters? That should be the email address of your Shapr3D account.

Please let me know if that helps. If not, please reach out to us at support@shapr3d.com, we will help you access your account.

1 Like

I´ve made the same mistake….
If you have used Sign in with Apple on one device and your email on the other device.